THE RATIONALE: BASIS OF EVERY STRATEGY
In every business, the following is always true: Not all market and company-related factors are fully predictable. Therefore a good corporate strategy is never a rigid plan, but a dynamic process. It provides orientation and bundles resources, with the purpose and vision of the organization providing a firm foundation.
- Will our business model continue to bear fruit in the future?
- What are our risks and weaknesses?
- Is the corporate structure suited to achieving the vision?
- What is needed with regard to our employees and managers?
- And how should the company shape its relationships with customers, partners and competitors?
The integration of different perspectives and suitable analyses is just as important for sustainable strategy development as focusing on the vision and goals of the company.