COMMITMENT AND COOPERATION
TO ACHIEVE COMMON GOALS
The central reason for the existence of organizations and companies is to shape people’s cooperation in such a way that the total output is more than the sum of individual contributions. As long as the cooperation works well, all employees are committed and fulfilled. The result: good performance.
Often enough, though, team performance does not match expectations, cooperation falters and everyone in the team feels less satisfied. In the worst case, this can lead to recriminations and conflicts. The solution: Effective team development measures allow teams to return to their old strengths, to grow beyond them and reach a completely new level of performance.
WHY TEAM DEVELOPMENT IS SO IMPORTANT
There are many reasons in favour of investing in team development, and they often occur together:
- Optimal support of new teams or team constellations
- Strengthening of cooperation and commitment in the team
- Improving conflict management within the team
- Establishing a common learning basis
- Addressing social and emotional aspects in an effective way
- Overcoming concrete challenges, e.g. resource bottlenecks or implementation of virtual teams
- Creating a better working atmosphere , and enhancing employer competitiveness
Teams and individuals are having to meet more and more often in changing team constellations. The reason: Both operational work and project work is now more flexible than ever - in some cases across departments or even beyond the boundaries of the company. So it makes a lot of sense to promote skills and establish measures that quickly lead to good performance.
ONE TEAM, MANY ASPECTS: ACHIEVING MORE TOGETHER
We accompany and advise teams and their managers to enable sustainable and effective cooperation. We do this by concentrating on the relationships between the team members, their individual personalities, the culture of cooperation and the goals of the respective team. Team development design can vary according to context. From on-site support in everyday work to team coaching, training and workshops for specific occasions – there are many different ways of providing for beneficial impulses.
CIDPARTNERS: TEAM DEVELOPMENT AS A TEAM DISCIPLINE
Our work brings us into contact with many teams. We meet people with different professional and cultural backgrounds and different talents and characters. For us, this diversity and the resulting wealth of perspectives is an important driver for innovation and problem solving. At the same time, it is important to make diversity work for the team and to release energy through well-designed cooperation.
We have gained hands-on experience of a wide range of real teamwork in a variety of industries. So we know a lot about the challenges and difficulties of team building and teamwork. Regardless of where your team stands: We support you in developing cooperation and activating potential.
STEP BY STEP: HOW WE DESIGN OUR WORK WITH TEAMS
- Establish contact and find out where the team currently stands
- Focus on intentions and goals and gain an understanding of the context
- Plan and iteratively implement interventions
- Impart skills and methods and supervise their initial implementation
- Resolve conflicts or issues hanging over from the past (if necessary)
- Establish reflection loops and systematically anchor continuous development within the team
An important aspect: We also individually accompany and advise the respective managers as required, because leadership (e.g. by the team leader) also plays a decisive role in team development.