From the directors level to the whole organization in 1 Year
- What does a successful OKR scaling from the management level to the whole organisation look like within one year in three countries?
- How can over 600 people be effectively involved in this process?
- What is important in the implementation of this project?
- What are the conditions, challenges and key moments for scaling in this dimension?
The webinar with Mirjam Rieger (consultant at cidpartners GmbH) and Torsten Müller (Strategic Project Manager, General Management at Timocom GmbH) has an interactive character and offers answers to the above questions. Of course, there will also be enough time for questions from the participants during the session.
This session was scheduled at OKR FORUM 2023
This session should take place at the 5th OKR FORUM on 02 February 2023, at one of the biggest OKR conference in Europe, organized by Computer Futures together with workpath and OKRMentors. cidpartners was there as a partner. Our colleague Mirjam Rieger was supposed to lead a workshop.
Due to illness we had to cancel our session at short notice. Now, one month later, we make up for it.
WEBINAR ON 03/02/2023 | 12-13:30 PM (ZOOM) Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
There is no fee to attend. Registration is required and done in two clicks:
WHAT AWAITS YOU AT THE WEBINAR?
- A lively conversation about "The good, the bad and the spaghetti that hit the fan" when implementing OKRs
- Question and answer session
- Tips and literature references
The'Align - Empower' Model of Agile Leadership
Whitepaper: We are introducing the »Align – Empower« Model of Agile Leadership, a framework that seeks to integrate the various ideas that have been floating around the agile leadership concept
»3X2« LEADERSHIP FRAMEWORK
Whitepaper: The 3x2 Leadership Framework brings structure to the universe of leadership concepts - coherent and holistic, yet practical and instructive. 3x2 is our guiding model for leadership development.